DATE: Thursday, December 6, 2018
TIME: 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET
PRESENTERS: Justin Dunn, Haws® Product Specialist/Trainer
Expert guest panelist: Kelly Gilfoy, Specification Sales
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that those with disabilities have equal access to facilities including wheelchair access to hydration products such as drinking fountains and bottle fillers. This 1-hour webinar will take you through the important dimensional requirements to know when designing a building or installing/retrofitting all types of hydration equipment.
The webinar will cover:
• 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design of Drinking Fountains
• Quantity and location requirements
• Installation dimensions including knee, toe, and reach clearances
• Live Q&A
Attendees will receive these complimentary materials after the webinar:
• Access to On-Demand Webinar and PowerPoint Slides
• ADA Quick Reference Diagram
The host, Haws®, is offering CEUs to AIA, ASPE, ABIH, and IFMA members and Certificates of Attendance to all other organizations.